These easy-to-make breakfast burritos are 21 Day Fix and 80 Day Obsession approved. One breakfast burrito is portioned perfectly for plans A , B, and C’s pre-workout meal. The recipe can be modified to fit plans D, E, and F by topping a burrito with half a purple container of store-bought salsa. Use the other half of the container for grapes or pineapple.
Portion container information: 1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow, and 1 tsp.
I plan on prepping enough for a week at a time to keep things simple and budget-friendly. Bell peppers and onion are excellent substitutes for the mushrooms, and they can be used interchangeably or all together. Just be sure that the amount of the vegetables combined doesn’t exceed one green container. Since the program will last several months, switching up the vegetables in the burritos will help keep things from getting eye-stabbingly monotonous.
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1 small whole grain tortilla
- 1 tsp. olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Tajín®
- Add oil to a pan and cook the mushrooms 2 - 3 minutes then add the spinach and cook until soft.
- Scramble the eggs in a bowl with the Tajín®.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan and cook until set.
- Spoon egg mixture into a tortilla and roll.
- This recipe can be made ahead and frozen to make meal prep less stressful. To freeze, wrap burritos individually then place in a large freezer bag.