Today was Day 6 of 80 Day Obsession, and I am ready to foam roll and reflect on how everything has changed in such a short amount of time.
- I’ve made it six days without using an excuse to not workout. I came up with plenty. I pressed pause several times. But I never stopped, and I never gave up.
- Even though I was eating healthy for most of the day before the program, my eating habits were still shit. I can see a huge difference between then and now. Between the hours of 10:00 PM and when you go to bed still count toward your health, my friends, no matter how badly we want them not to.
- There are muscles in your upper ass that will make it difficult to do just about anything. You’ll work those muscles every single day of this program.
- I can do a legit pushup. Success!
- Cardio Flow is what happens when evil manifests into a workout.
I recorded a video with a few more succinct points, a threat of eating my children, and some advice for fitness newbies.